Why Rapha 365 Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic
Rapha 365 Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic offers the most effective and accurate treatments up to date. The philosophy and methods of Rapha 365 Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic’s provider is seeking to treat both common ailments and complex conditions by using natural and holistic pathways. We aim to address and solve the root of the problem and provide preventive care that helps avoid progression into more severe illnesses.
There are a lot of symptoms that do not show on blood tests, x-rays, MRIs, or CT- Scans. people frustrate with symptoms for which they were told a cure doesn’t exist. They are afraid to take any more drugs and they do not want another operation. At Rapha 365 Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic, we focus on the root of the symptoms.
MEET OUR PROVIDER
Jeremy Jinho Song, L.Ac, M.S., Dipl.OM.
- BA from Korea University in Food Science & Bio Technology.
- M.S from Korea University in Food Science & Bio Technology.
- MS from South Baylo University in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.
- Education by attending Life University for doctorate degree in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.
- Licensed Acupuncturist(L.Ac), State of California
- Diploma of Oriental Medicine(Dipl.OM.) of the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine(NCCOM).
His grandfather was a famous acupuncturist in Korea and treated many patients with love. So during his time in the clinics, he tries to a respective and cooperative relationship with his patients. In summer, he loves to go on a medical mission trip as a church member.